The first thing to do is schedule an appointment with us to discover how much the repairs cost. During a customer pay estimate, our highly trained appraisers will review all the damages and provide you with a thorough estimate, which will specify:
- What repairs need to be completed
- Whether parts would be repaired or replaced
- Whether new or used parts would be used
- Whether the parts would be from the original manufacturer or aftermarket. If aftermarket parts are going to be used, it’s important to compare the warranty provided with the one offered on parts from the original manufacturer.
In certain instances the estimator may obtain a second opinion from one of our highly skilled technicians for their professional opinion about your vehicle. We will make sure we are repairing what you want repaired as efficiently as possible so we can return your vehicle back to you in no time and at a reasonable cost.
Once you know how much it will cost, make sure your vehicle gets repaired at a shop you trust. The place must have the right expertise and equipment to meet your needs and should provide you with a guarantee. We at Image Auto Body deliver experienced, dedicated work and can point to the testimonials of numerous satisfied customers. We ensure the quality of all our repairs and provide a lifetime guarantee as long as you are the owner of the vehicle.
Auto Body is selected, the following steps in the repair are followed:
- You sign a repair authorization form to allow us to begin the repair process
- You provide partial down payment on our services and parts ordered.
- We get to work!
- Once the repairs are completed, we contact you. Before the vehicle is released back to you, we collect any outstanding balance owing for the repairs. Visit Our Process for more details.